Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Humble Beginnings

My frugal food adventure started from necessity.  I enjoy cooking, my husband enjoys eating and there is not a great deal of extra cash.  I was attempting to feed both of us healthier inexpensive meals without the boredom of eatting the same foods day in and day out.  How much chicken can you eat?  I needed a way to use less expensive healthy foods and have them taste different.  To exite our taste buds and to experience new and different cuisines without breaking the bank.  And so the journey started.

I must admit I was inspired by my daughter who blogged last year at 365dollaryear.blogspot.com. .  Granted, she is mostly a vegan and we do like our meat and fish but, if she could live such a simple food life what could I learn from her?

So here I am wanted to share my adventure with you and asking you to share with me.

1 comment: