Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time To Think About Thanksgiving

A few weeks ago my friend Dena started talking about our Thanksgiving plans.  We usually all get together and celebrate the holiday as a large group.  Some are family, some are friends, some are people just dragged along.  At that point I thought its only September why are we thinking about Thanksgiving.  In my mailbox today arrived my Cooking Club of America magazine and emblazened across the front was, you guessed it, Thanksgiving.

Now, the holiday is only 6 weeks from today. To some of you I am sure that is a long time but as I have gotten older time has started to fly by and 6 weeks is no time.  Dena travels for work so her planning time is limited and you all know I work retail so that means I will be busy.  Jen will be heading back to South America right after the holiday and hopefully we will see Liz that day also.

What are your Thanksgiving traditions?  Have they changed?  If you are an ex-pat, what do you do to celebrate if you do at all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment