Why can't we let a day off from work be a day off from work?
I have probably done more today on my day off from work than I would have at work, and I work hard at work. I did today:
1. Our state and federal taxes
2. Got the ink cartridges for the computer
3. Made food for Miss Imogene (and dropped it off) and dinner for us
4. Took care of some bookkeeping for the Elks
5. Paid bills
6. Changed the sheets and did laundry
7. Accepted some invites to events coming up
8. Gave Bear and myself a bath
9. Suffered and went shopping at Costless and the grocery store
Now that I write it all down it really doesn't seem like that much but...wouldn't it be nice to just have a day off?
The only thing on my too do list (which may be part of the problem) that I did not do was to get in touch with the car insurance people and bundle (the new insurance word apparently) our two cars together in an attempt to squeeze just a little bit more out of our earnings.
I know I am not the only one that feels like this....