Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thank You

I know it's late here and I posted already earlier today but, it is so exciting as someone just starting out to see folks actually reading this and the best part is they are not just here in the US.  I know the person in Guatemala is my eldest daughter whom I love dearly, I don't know who you are in Canada, German and joining  today The UK but Thank You!  How cool is it to write and have someone on the other side of this planet (or really north of you) read what you are writing about?

The Last In Focus Picture Taken By My Beloved Camera

I suspect after you see this picture you can imagine why I have so few pictures on this blog.  Shortly after I shot this Bear had a moment of excitement and knocked the camera out of my hands, it landed softly in the sand but apparently not soft enough.  There is nothing like the joy of a dog at the beach.  He stands here right now wagging his tail with those loving eyes asking me to play tug of war or pet him.  His tails goes a mile a minute.  Well that was short lived, he just had a major case of the zooms and he is now patrolling the back yard but I suspect he will be back in a few minutes.

Anyway, thanks for reading this blog.  Thanks to my 4 followers, one of which I suspect is the husband of a friend from many years and many miles ago.  I hope to keep you all entertained and eating well
Much fondness!
Colleen
ps  Bear is still making sure our yard is safe from the racoons, rabbits, red foxes and goodness knows what else lives in the marsh behind our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment