Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Home

Well we have been home for a few days now, it's funny how going to work make vacation seem so long ago.  We spent a wonderful weekend in North Wildwood, New Jersey at my husbands family reunion.  This was not like anything I had ever been to before in my life, it was the reunion of the descendants of a brother and his two sisters.  Michael's grandmother was one of the sisters and all told there were over 200 family members there, some we knew some we know now.

The drive up was long....the drive home was even longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......We got home around 10:30 Sunday night.  So for your enjoyment here are some pictures of my wonderful husbands (and mine now) family getting together and getting to know one another!

Michael working the room and charming all the ladies!

The red chair on the left belongs to me!

Some of the wonderful and beautiful ladies!

Michael's Aunt Peggy who is a wonder and a fantastic woman!

Jeffery and Michael.  Jeff is 2 days younger than Michael and a few inches taller.  You can't tell from the picture but Michael is 6'1", I'm not sure how tall Jeff is....

The North Wildwood Board Walk.  Yes, we had pizza and a sub!

The hotel we stayed in.  I call it the Big Banana but the real name is The Montego Bay Resort.  Karen at the desk is fantastic!

4 comments:

  1. The reunion tshirts matched the Big Banana! :-)

    It looks like you had a GREAT time! 200 people? That is truly amazing. I'd love to hear the story about who had so many kids and so on. I love it!

    I'm so happy it was a good trip and that you now have 200 more family members!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did I miss the shirts matching the hotel????

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful time that must have been...
    I can hear the laughing and all the storytelling in your photos - lots of love going on that day.

    Special times - thanks for sharing your trip,
    Enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was much mmmmmmmmmmmmm girl, let me tell you!

      Delete